Date Published: November 12, 2013
Thursday, Nov. 14 game day – administrative offices close at noon: Parking and Transit Impacts
- All vehicles parked on campus in IPTAY areas must be relocated by 1 p.m. to avoid towing.
- On-campus transit routes will cease operation at 1:30 p.m.
- The Research Park Shuttle to the AMRL and Rich Lab will be running an abbreviated schedule. The last van leaving Hendrix Student Center will be at 12 p.m. The last bus leaving AMRL and Rich Lab will be at 12:30 p.m.
- Red, Anderson, Pendleton, and Seneca Express Routes will deviate to Bryan Circle beginning at 2 p.m. to avoid downtown Clemson, Sikes Hall, and East Library Circle bus stops.
- Greenlink’s Tiger Commute route, connecting Clemson, Easley and Greenville, will be running an abbreviated schedule. The last bus leaving CU-ICAR will be at 12:30 p.m. The last bus leaving Clemson University will be at 1:30 p.m.
- There will be no change in schedule for Greenlink’s Tiger Connect route operating in Greenville.
For complete details about the impacts click here.
Sheep Barn Lot Reserved Friday, Nov. 15
The Sheep Barn Lot will be reserved on Friday, Nov. 15 for a Will to Lead event. The lot will reopen at the conclusion of the event around 5 p.m.
Clemson-USC Blood Drive - Monday, Nov. 18 through Friday, Nov. 22
There will be 11 locations across to donate blood in support of the Clemson-USC Blood Drive. Some of these locations will take up parking spaces, so if you see spaces blocked, please do not move the barricades or cones.
Parking spaces impacted due to sidewalk construction
University Facilities will be removing and replacing the concrete sidewalk along McMillan Road in front of Edwards Hall (Nursing Bldg.) Replacement is being done in conjunction with replacing the ADA ramp located at the crosswalk between McAdams and Edwards Hall. There will be four employee parking spaces that will be closed at the project site; two on each side of the existing ramp. This project will begin week of Dec. 16 and be completed Jan. 3, 2014. Please use caution when walking and driving in this area. Contact Gregory Gibbs in facilities at firstname.lastname@example.org.