Date Published: March 26, 2013
In conjunction with Clemson Parking and Transportation Services, WeCar has added another WeCar car-sharing vehicle (Chevy Volt) at a new location – at the Clemson University ICAR campus. Clemson members still have access to the vehicles already on campus, but this additional location allows another convenient location for WeCar members, providing you with even more flexibility to go where you want, when you want.
- Log in at www.wecar.com using your current member ID and password.
- After logging in, you’ll see the vehicle options for your current program
- To look for vehicles in another program, click the “Change” link under “Check Availability”
- Select the market where you’d like to reserve the vehicle (the new ICAR location is under City of Greenville)
- Continue on with your reservation as normal; rates may vary by program
Each vehicle will still need to be returned to the dedicated parking spot where you picked it up.
For more information about the WeCar program at Clemson visit http://www.clemson.edu/campus-life/campus-services/parking/wecar.html. For WeCar questions, call WeCar at 887-599-3227.