Date Published: September 21, 2010
About the Program
Clemson University is proud to introduce the Systems Engineering Graduate Certificate Program for working professionals. Designed to provide practicing engineers and scientists from a variety of disciplinary backgrounds with the fundamentals of systems engineering, it focuses on managing project lifecycles from inception through development to commissioning and project completion.
This program consists of four, three-credit hour courses (12 credits total). The certificate requires two core systems engineering courses, Systems Engineering I (SYSE 801) and Systems Engineering II (SYSE 802), and two advanced courses. The program accepts students in both the Fall and Spring semesters. One core course will be offered each semester, SYSE 802 in the fall and SYSE 801 in the spring. These courses may be taken in any sequence.
How to Register
- Go to www.grad.clemson.edu
- Click on “Admissions”.
- Click on “Non-Degree Seeking” to read information.
- Click on “Apply Now” and select “Create Your Account” under “Getting Started”.
- Create an account.
- This is also accessible by clicking on “Apply Now” (orange rectangle with a paw) button at: www.grad.clemson.edu/Admission.php
- Complete application by clicking “Online Non-Degree Application” link.
- On page 4 of the application form, click “Choose a major” and under “College of Engineering and Science,” select “Engineering and Science-nondegree Major Code 400.”
- Under “Entrance Date”, select the semester of enrollment from the drop down menu.
- Then, under “Specialty Area”, select “None of the Above” from the drop down menu.
- Once you are accepted, you will be sent a letter containing userid and password. Initially, your password is the last four digits of your SSN number. The link to the web registration site (TigerWeb) is http://tigerweb.clemson.edu/
- Register for the course SYSE 802 for Fall 2011.
- Go to the SISweb within TigerWeb to pay tuition (http://tigerweb.clemson.edu/). Click on “My University Bill”.
For more information, contact Beverly Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 864-656-2035